Thursday, April 20, 2006

A shout out to all my friends on the CA trip!

My CA road trip was not about sightseeing. It was about visiting my friends, soaking up some sun (which didn't happen), and riding my bike. Hanging out with my friends was awesome! It means so much to me to spend some quality time catching up and in some cases meeting their "new" kids. My friends mean a lot to me and it was so great to see them when they live so far away. The side benefit of staying with my friends is the massive amount of money I was able to save by not paying for lodging the entire trip. (I slept in my car once). That really helps make the whole big trip possible!

Thank you so much, JJ, Jennifer, Aaron, Jeff, Marc & Lisa, Willie & Bonnie, Doug & Weni, Chris, Kim, and Spike & Cara! I really appreciate it!

No comments: