Thursday, April 20, 2006

Narca "car" lepsi

I'm pleasantly surprised I made it through over 3,000 miles of driving on my CA trip with only one episode of narca "car" lepsi. I fall asleep very easily behind the wheel and have driven off the road while dozing a couple times in the past. One reason I did better on this trip is because I had a cell phone and I called a lot of people while driving. Talking to people always helps keep me awake. I also had to rely on coke a few times. (I'm talking soda pop). :-) I don't normally drink pop, but the caffeine keeps me going on road trips. Another thing I do is make up game shows and I shout out loud the rules and the play by play which usually has to do with the cars around me on the freeway. So I only struggled really bad to stay away once on the entire journey. That's a lot better than I expected.

No comments: