Saturday, April 08, 2006

Catch up cont.

CA trip Day 12
4/2

Since I have a lot to catch up I'll try to summarize a bit more. On Sunday morning Kim, Chris, and I (Maggie too) walked to the Mission for breakfast. It took forever, but it was really good.

On my way out of town I drove through OB (Ocean Beach) to check it out. I like the Redondo Beach neighborhood better. That's my quick version. But between the Bay Area, the LA Area, and the San Diego Area, I think I would like to live somewhere in the SD Area.

Drove to Cathedral City (near Palm Springs) next to stay with my ol' college buddy, "Spike", and his family, Cara, Grace Moon, & Benno Blue. Most of my pics with them got accidentally transferred from my camera to their computer so I'll need to get a CD from them to upload some of them.

This was my first time meeting the kids. Gracie is 1 and a half and Ben is just 2 months old. Great kids and Gracie already has an amazing vocabulary. It was great to see them all.

No comments: