Thursday, March 30, 2006

CA Day 7 The Rain Again

Tues. 3/28. It started raining the night before and it just poured all day long! I was going to lounge in the sun on this day at Marc's and then I had planned to race my bike down in Long Beach. But instead I looked out the window continually just to see the rain never letting up.

I played with Jessica in the morning and I love the way she calls me "Z-Dog" all the time. Had lunch with Lisa and Jess and then headed toward Redondo Beach. I got stuck behind two bad traffic accidents. Visibility was very poor.

I made it down to my buddy's place in Redondo. Willie and his wife, Bonnie, recently bought a historic "beach cottage" about 5 blocks from the ocean. It's a great 2 bedroom place from the 30's I think. Willie is another highschool friend. We dodged the rain and went to Bally's and worked out. That was my first time to a 'real' gym in about 10 years. My little dumbell workouts at home just aren't the same. I'm so sore now.

The bike race I wanted to do got cancelled due to the rain. Willie and I went to din while Bonnie had a pilates class. Hung out with the 2 of them that evening and as always had a great time visiting and catching up.

No comments: